- Circle of Blue
- Environment Canada – Water Survey Canada
- Water Canada Magazine
- The International Association for Environmental Hydrology
- International Atomic Energy Agency – Water Resources Program
- National Academy of Sciences – Safe Drinking Water Site
- Munk School – Program on Water Issues (UofT)
- Lake Ontario Waterkeeper
- International Water Law Project
- 2013 Managing Large-Scale Fill Symposium Port Perry, Ontario, January 25, 2013 Presentation Abstract: Measuring and mitigating cumulative impacts from large fill operations.
- Groundwater recharge areas, wetlands and drinking water. Lecture by Steve Holysh, Conservation Ontario Moraine Coalition, at the Water Guardians Workshop: March 25, 2009, Toronto, ON.
Photos / Presentations
- 2009 (June) – Symposium on Aquitard Hydrogeology I. Saskatoon.
- 2013 (June) – Underground Intelligence: The need to map, monitor, and manage Canada’s groundwater resources in an eara of drought and climate change. Munk School of Global Affairs”, Toronto
- 2010 (Oct) – Solinst Symposium on Groundwater Monitoring for the 21st Century, Georgetown.