- Circle of Blue
- Environment Canada – Water Survey Canada
- Water Canada Magazine
- The International Association for Environmental Hydrology
- International Atomic Energy Agency – Water Resources Program
- National Academy of Sciences – Safe Drinking Water Site
- Munk School – Program on Water Issues (UofT)
- Lake Ontario Waterkeeper
- International Water Law Project
- 2013 Managing Large-Scale Fill Symposium Port Perry, Ontario, January 25, 2013 Presentation Abstract: Measuring and mitigating cumulative impacts from large fill operations.
- Groundwater recharge areas, wetlands and drinking water. Lecture by Steve Holysh, Conservation Ontario Moraine Coalition, at the Water Guardians Workshop: March 25, 2009, Toronto, ON.